Monday, April 21, 2014

Wolf Children licensed!

Good news! I have been informed that the Wolf Children novel has been licensed by Yen Press and is available in English!! : )

That said, as you may know, that means I will no longer be updating and will delete all files on this blog...

I'm very sorry that I was unable to release the entire novel, but am eternally grateful to all my readers this past year and a half! If my translations have interested you in purchasing the novel, I will be more than happy!

Thank you again for your support!!

Jade

4 comments:

  1. If the novel is licenced (and should be already available) the Yenpress page has only the manga version? Yenpress only released the manga version. 3 books into 1 hardback...

    It would be nice if there was a translation of the novel, but I can not find any information about the novel licencing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes at the time of posting I thought it was the novel, but you are right, it is the combined manga. Unfortunately however, I'm wary of continuing the project...I feel this blog is now in a bit of a "grey area" when it comes to copyright.

      When I first begun the project, the movie had only just been released in Japan, and was not licensed by any North American publisher.
      Now that Funimation and Yen Press have licensed the movie and the manga, it makes things a bit more complicated, so I decided it would be best to close down the blog to avoid any issues.

      I'm very sorry to my readers that the project was never finished...I know the updates were often few and far between. But if time permits I'd like to start another project sometime. : )
      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. do you know where can I buy the translated novel online for me in UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know where can I buy the translated novel online for me in UK?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and feedback are welcome!